Are you tense or looking for relaxation? How do you recognize a good masseur? How do I know if I’m in good hands? Do you still check out 출장마사지 후기 (business trip massage reviews) to know which massage is good?
These are all very good questions and as a layman, you sometimes stand on the hose. There’s nothing worse than spending money on a lousy massage. After all, this is about your health and well-being. No matter what a massage costs, the quality must always be guaranteed.
A masseur does not play with dough but works on a human body. Therefore, it is a personal concern for us that you put yourself in good hands. Here is our checklist to help you recognize a good masseur:
How do I recognize a good masseur?
- A reputable massage therapist has vocational training and is certified in his field.
- Reputable providers do not make promises of healing or dubious success such as “I can cure you”, “the cellulite disappears” or “you look five years younger afterward”.
- A qualified masseur always asks if there are any complaints, what the wishes for the massage are, or what goals the customer is pursuing with the treatment.
- He takes an anamnesis and asks about pre-existing conditions.
- A masseur always clarifies possible contraindications.
- Depending on your wishes or anamnesis, an individual massage tailored to your needs will be determined. This can be a sports or relaxation massage as well as a foot reflexology massage or hot stone.
- The masseur instructs you exactly and gives hints on what you have to do (undressing, taking off jewelry, how to lie down, etc.) and briefly explains the course of treatment.
- A professional massage takes place on a professional massage table.
- During the massage, the therapist always respects the client’s privacy. This means that the customer’s intimate area is always covered. Only the areas of the body that are currently being treated are revealed.
- The massage grips feel safe and professional and have a mixture of gentle and powerful techniques.
- A professional massage by a qualified massage therapist has its price and usually starts from 1 euro per minute.
- The masseur answers questions friendly and patiently, but does not text you unnecessarily. Always remember: relaxation is our top priority.
- Afterward, the masseur gives tips and hints for prevention, such as drinking a lot after a massage. This dissolves the waste products in the body and stimulates metabolism.
- The effect of a massage should be positive. If you feel bad afterward, point it out to the masseur. In the worst case, definitely change the massage therapist.
- The massage room is in neat condition and clean.
One massage session per month is a good basis for balance in your everyday life. However, in order to achieve long-term and sustainable success, regular applications are indispensable. We recommend one massage per week.